Welcome to Rolling Hills Pet Hospital: Your Chula Vista Veterinary Resource
On behalf of our entire team, we're happy to welcome you to Rolling Hills Pet Hospital, your complete Chula Vista veterinary resource. We're dedicated to providing all the primary veterinary needs of animals just like yours, whatever their condition or stage of life. You'll experience the difference from your very first visit to our Chula Vista hospital -- and so will your pet. Take a moment to learn more about us through this website, and then schedule an initial consultation so our veterinarians can greet you in person!
Get to Know Our Veterinarians
The veterinarians at Rolling Hills Pet Hospital have the skill, training, experience, and compassion that area residents prefer for their pets. Hospital owner and director Dr. Keith Hilinski, a graduate of the prestigious UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, has helped Chula Vista pets since 1995. Dr. Hilinski combines general expertise with special interests in areas such as orthopedic surgery and dermatology. Dr. Monica Gabourel, a fellow graduate of the UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, interned in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Surgery, and Oncology. She spent several years as an emergency veterinarian before branching into more generalized care. This combined wealth of knowledge ensures that your pet always receives the best of care.
Explore Our Many Veterinary Services
Rolling Hills Pet Hospital seeks to provide the most comprehensive list of services possible. We are proud to offer a wide range of sophisticated techniques and technologies for animals of all ages and conditions. These services include:
- Preventative wellness services - Our wellness programs, pest and parasite prevention, spay/neuter surgery, teeth cleaning, and veterinary grooming services will help your pet stay as healthy as possible.
- Pet diet programs - Does your pet have specific dietary needs due to obesity, allergies, or other health challenges? We can recommend the ideal diet to help your pet enjoy optimal nutrition and wellness.
- Skin and ear care - Pets can develop skin and ear irritations or infections. We can treat your pet's condition to restore the health and comfort of these delicate components.
- Senior pet care - Older pets have their own special health risks and problems. We can help your pet age gracefully through senior pet exams and supportive care.
- End-of-life care - If you must say goodbye to your beloved pet, you can count on us for humane, compassionate euthanasia and other end-of-life services.
Ready to Visit Our Chula Vista Veterinary Clinic?
Now that you've had an introduction to what Rolling Hills Pet Hospital is all about, it's time to visit our Chula Vista veterinary clinic. Use our online schedule or call (619) 656-6400 today!