A medical study demonstrated 20% of pets over the age of 7 years had an internal medical disorder. These senior pets showed no outward sign of illness. The only way to detect internal disorders in senior pets is to perform laboratory testing.
The Senior WellCare Plan involves a discounted cost on Complete Blood Panel, Urinalysis and Parasite Testing for early discovery of illness in order to best manage your pet’s health.
Complete Blood Panel Evaluates:
- Anemia, Infection, Diabetes, Electrolytes
- Kidney Disease, Liver Disorders
- Thyroid/Hormonal Problems & More
Urinalysis 3 Part Comprehensive Evaluation:
- Urinary Tract Infection, Bladder Crystals
- Urinary Bleeding, Kidney Protein Loss
- Early Detection Kidney Disease