As much as we all may dislike going to the dentist, good oral health is essential for a healthy, happy life.
Dental disease is the most common veterinary problem. You may have a toothache and your owners may never know it. Oral bacteria can spread to the heart, lungs, and kidneys causing serious illnesses. Your owner may be concerned because veterinary dentistry requires anesthesia.
However, with all the modern advances available today, your dental procedure can be done safely and comfortably.
- Rolling Hills Pet Hospital has an incredible teeth cleaning safety record, no problems in over 18 years.
- We use the safest anesthesia, Sevofluorane, the same agent used at Children’s Hospital of San Diego.
- You will even have an IV catheter placed for extra safety.
- Delaying dental treatment will result in progressive disease, and typically more extractions.
- Dental disease never sleeps!
Chula Vista Pet Dental Cleaning Discount
Dental treatment is so important that we would like to offer you an additional 10% discount if your owner schedules your teeth to be cleaned within the next 14 days. Please be sure to mention this online offer when your dental cleaning is scheduled.
If you are considering seeking an anesthesia free cleaning for your family pet, please watch this video first.